In 1994, our founding partners, Sidney Goldin, Allan Peiser and John Peiser, embarked on the journey of forming Dallas CPA firm Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP. Through these men’s leadership and vision, Goldin Peiser & Peiser has evolved from a small, three-partner Dallas accounting firm to the vibrant and growing midsize practice that we are today.
Through the years, our founders’ collective entrepreneurial spirit has steadily propelled the firm, and today, our team of over 70 members provides comprehensive accounting, tax and business advisory services to hundreds of privately owned businesses.
Our presence in small and midsize markets extends nationally and internationally as well. Through cultivation of niche markets, we have become the firm to turn to in sectors that include dental, medical, hospital and senior living, manufacturing/distribution, family office and real estate and construction.
Our team members are skilled and experienced professionals who strive to provide you with comprehensive solutions based on a holistic approach to your personal and business finances. With strong leadership and abundant experience, we confidently coach and advise you on how to improve and grow in your market. With Goldin Peiser & Peiser, you benefit from a full-service accounting, tax and business advisory firm with integrated services and broad resources designed to help you succeed.
Our CPAs and business advisors truly act as your strategic advisors by creating a specific plan of action to fit your unique needs. We understand far more than just the basics of business from a technical standpoint; we look beyond the obvious to help you discover what is not evident, but what makes a world of difference.
We deliver personalized value to every relationship with a proactive team approach.
Goldin Peiser & Peiser will be a progressive leader among full-service CPA firms by embracing strategic growth. We will be the employer of choice for diverse individuals who want to grow their careers and bring value to their clients, their community and one another. We will be proactive in asking the right questions to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Driving innovative thought
- Passionately pursuing our goals
- Going above and beyond without compromising quality
- Collaborating to accomplish a common goal
- Achieving more by working together
- Promoting the success of others
- Communicating clearly, respectfully, and effectively
- Presenting a polished self-confident image
- Demonstrating competence and building credibility
- Owning our actions and standing by our word
- Upholding the highest ethical standards
- Boldly acting on what is right
- Fostering trust and mutual respect
- Engaging our clients and colleagues with a purpose
- Building powerful connections with our community
Beyond the Mission Statement
At Goldin Peiser & Peiser, we understand your business is unique and deserves unique strategic, deliberate and practical solutions. We take nothing for granted as we ask you the hard questions to get you thinking about your business in ways you may never have thought about before. We help you clarify your goals and then work with you to develop a practical, manageable and smart plan to get you there. We partner with you every step of the way.
National and International Reach
We are an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals. By supplementing our services, the BDO Alliance USA allows us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our overall capabilities
- Expand our domestic and international coverage
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas
- Utilize professionals with experience in a wide range of industries
- Access the most up-to-date technical information
- Participate in the latest training programs
- Utilize state-of-the-art, customized computer systems
- Provide our clients with key contacts and sophisticated professionals throughout the U.S.
For more information about Goldin Peiser & Peiser and our comprehensive array of services, please fill out the form below, or call 214-635-2498 .