At GPP our greatest assets are our people. Throughout your internship we will be dedicated to continuing your education in a real-world setting. Each member of our team will provide you with the guidance and support to help you integrate the fundamentals learned in the classroom with the skills you will develop from practical experience.
What to expect
- Thorough orientation that provides you with an overview of the firm’s processes, client profile, vision, culture, and expectations.
- Hands-on experience working side-by-side with staff and partners on a variety of client engagements.
- Designated mentor-supervisor who will guide you and answer questions on both work-related and profession-related matters, and who will provide honest feedback and support during your time at GPP.
- Competitive compensation for your work at GPP.
- Opportunity for full-time employment.
We are a firm devoted to the success and professional growth of its employees. We are committed to developing well-rounded professionals through a robust continuing education program and the opportunity to work with a variety of team members in our niche markets and various service areas. We believe in a work-life balance and a warm but strong professional environment.
We understand we’re not your only option, and that’s why our top priority is making GPP a place where you want to build your career!
If you are interested in joining a stable, growing, team-based firm, then we want to hear from you. Please send an email to Debbie Ames or forward a resume in confidence to Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP at: 16800 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 240, Dallas, TX 75248.