No two families are exactly the same, and the tax, accounting and financial needs of family offices can vary widely. At Goldin Peiser & Peiser, we’ve worked with high-net-worth families over many years and understand the unique accounting, tax and financial needs of family offices. Our Family Office Services are specially geared to provide an array of strategic insights and operational services to family members, family entities (e.g., trusts, LLCs, limited partnerships) and designated family representatives.
As one of the top tax and business advisory firms in our region, we are trusted sources for the full spectrum of family office services. Many clients consider us an extension of their family office and utilize us for all their family office needs. We can also fit within your team structure and work collaboratively to accomplish your goals alongside your designated professionals.
Oftentimes, family holdings, affairs and obligations extend around the country, and around the globe. Whatever your needs are, and wherever they may lie, we are always available, and we can help. We offer exceptional credentials, including CPAs, JDs, Certified Fraud Practitioners (CFPs) and Fraud Examiners, and many of our practitioners speak multiple languages.
Whether it’s helping your family office optimize its financial accounting and reporting, coordinating communications and transactions among your designated advisors, providing back-office functions for business and personal needs, answering any question you may have at any time, or virtually any other tax, accounting or financial challenge, we focus on what’s most important to you—financial health and peace of mind.
Our clients and their families are committed to employing and associating with those who exhibit discipline and integrity. As an extension of their team, we are no exception. Clients count on Goldin Peiser & Peiser’s Family Business team to exceed their expectations, pursue their best interests long-term and proactively provide them with services and advice that will protect them today, and in the future.
Our Family Office Services include:
- Ongoing back office accounting services for business and personal needs (e.g., issuing checks, bank reconciliations, cash flow reports, payroll, and workers’ compensation audits
- Financial management
- Tax planning:
- Business, individual, gift and foundation tax returns
- Quarterly excise tax returns
- Trust and estate requirements
- Employer/employment issues
- Annual property tax renditions
- Operational assessment and improvement
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial benchmarking
- Fraud prevention
- Business valuation
- Accounting systems review
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Payroll services (quarterly and annual)
- Data and reviews for 401(k) annual reports
- Litigation support
- Many other services, including insights on employee child support arrangements, personal memorabilia collections, historic property preservation, GAAP reporting for investments, and more
Family members and family office representatives appreciate our distinct intangibles:
- Proactive, ongoing communication
- Deep experience coordinating with external family office resources (e.g., lawyers, bankers, financial representatives—even other CPAs)
- Quick resolution to issues that may arise
- Insights that can help family offices anticipate issues and meet challenges head on
For more information about our Family Office Services, please fill out the form below, or call 214-635-2498.