Pay by Credit Card
Please note: As of 3/30/19 a 3% surcharge will be added to your credit card payment.*
*The 3% surcharge will be waived until further notice
Pay by EFT (1-time payment) OR
Pay by QuickFee Financing (12* monthly payments)
The online payment portal offers you the following payment options:
- Credit Card – One Time Charge
- QuickFee: Electronic Funds Transfer – Bank Transfer Without Fees OR Direct debit financing with 12* Monthly Repayments (only eligible on invoices totaling $1,500 or more)
About QuickFee Financing
What is QuickFee financing?
QuickFee offers an easy, no-hassle way for you to pay 12* monthly payments to cover the cost of your invoice, while paying us the full amount upfront. This option can only be used on invoices totaling $1,500 or more.
*Please note that interest will apply. Please contact Suzanne Walsh at [email protected] if you would like to discuss a shorter term. No early payout/termination fees apply.
How QuickFee financing helps:
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooth your cashflow.
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process.
- The credit charges are fully tax-deductible.
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay off your loan with QuickFee early, all remaining interest is rebated and you only pay the principal.
Please contact Suzanne Walsh by clicking here if you have any questions regarding this new payment portal or QuickFee.