Pay by Credit CardPlease note: As of 3/30/19 a 3% surcharge will be added to your credit card payment.
Pay by EFT (1-time payment) OR
Pay by QuickFee Financing (12* monthly payments)
The online payment portal offers you the following payment options:
- Credit Card – One Time Charge
- QuickFee: Electronic Funds Transfer – Bank Transfer Without Fees OR Direct debit financing with 12* Monthly Repayments (only eligible on invoices totaling $2,000 or more)
About QuickFee Financing
What is QuickFee financing?
QuickFee offers an easy, no-hassle way for you to pay 12* monthly payments to cover the cost of your invoice, while paying Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP the full amount upfront. This option can only be used on invoices totaling $2,000 or more.
*Please note that interest will apply. Please call Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP if you would like to discuss a shorter term. No early payout/termination fees apply.
How QuickFee financing helps:
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooth your cashflow.
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process.
- The credit charges are fully tax-deductible.
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay off your loan with QuickFee early, all remaining interest is rebated and you only pay the principal.
Please contact us by clicking here or calling Miriam Gregory at (214) 635-2506 if you have any questions regarding this new payment portal or QuickFee.