Most small and midsize businesses are hard-pressed to manage daily financial tasks while pursuing longer-term business goals—even if they have a dedicated CFO on board. And yet, a qualified CFO is essential to your business in so many ways—from assessing trends, strategizing and maintaining compliance with reporting requirements, to ensuring profitability and enabling future growth.
Today, many successful CEOs, entrepreneurs, health care practitioners and other business management professionals are outsourcing financial and accounting tasks to qualified accounting professionals and consultants. Doing so frees up overextended management, CFOs and controllers to focus on what they do best—running a successful business.
Goldin Peiser & Peiser’s CFO Advisory Services are customized to align with the scope and interests of your business and deliver significant benefits:
- Integration of strategy and results: Our vision and insight can help you optimize financial performance today and plot your business’ strategic direction for tomorrow.
- Establishment of a proven framework for success: We’ve helped companies establish sound business and financial structures and internal controls.. Through years of experience, we know what works and can put that know-how to work for you.
- Clear direction: We ask the right questions when assessing your needs and discussing your goals.
- Independence, and valuable outside perspectives: Our objective and independent assessments and solutions are designed to meet your most pressing business needs.
Our CFO Advisory Services include:
- Strategic planning
- Financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Developing and implementing business and/or financial strategy
- Customized dashboarding and management reporting
- Profitability analysis
- Cost reduction analysis and planning
- Internal control analysis and design
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence
- Executive compensation planning
- Bank relationship management
- Time and movement study
- Management reporting
- Employee utilization study
Whatever the size and scope of your business may be, our experienced and caring CFO Advisory Services professionals make it their business to understand yours.
For more information about our CFO Advisory Services, please fill out the form below, or call 214-635-2498.