Goldin Peiser & Peiser’s Forensic Accounting Services Group can help your business determine whether fraud has been committed, how it occurred and the responsible party or parties. Our team has the investigative resourcefulness, analytical skills, financial knowledge and depth of experience to get to the bottom of the issue. Investigations can cover a wide range of activities, including vendor/customer fraud, management misconduct, financial statement misrepresentation and employee embezzlement.
Our forensic accounting services include:
- Investigation of abuses (e.g., employee theft, expense account abuse, fake vendors, falsification of records, missing inventory, “ghost” employees)
- Investigation of financial reporting irregularities
- Examination of records
- Reconstruction of records
- Investigation of company asset theft
- Analysis of transaction flows
- Examination of unreported income and assets
- Investigation of purchasing fraud and kickback schemes
For more information about our Forensic Accounting Services, please fill out the form below, or call 214-635-2498.