Experienced Help When You Need It
Almost nothing compares to the panic and fear you feel upon receiving a notice from the IRS. Whether it is a personal or business audit/collection matter, a one-time project or a long-term case, it is imperative you have knowledgeable and skilled representation to shield you from the IRS. With more than 40 years of experience, our team leader – a former IRS agent – has an in-depth understanding of what it takes to resolve your problem, knows the complexities of the tax laws, and can provide the help you need to effectively navigate issues with the IRS. We take nothing for granted as we ask you the most pertinent questions to learn about your situation to get to the heart of your IRS matter.
Our highest priority is to shield you from the IRS and to negotiate the best possible outcome. We serve as your representative and are aggressive about preserving your rights with the IRS. Our dedicated and experienced professionals at GPP take your case to the highest levels possible to resolve tax issues in your favor.
GPP has helped thousands of clients settle claims in the following areas:
- Wage levies
- Offers in compromise
- Bank levies
- Installment agreements
- IRS Audit
Protecting Your Interests
We help protect your financial interests and your rights while preventing IRS enforcement action by:
- Thoroughly reviewing your situation and the substance of the charges.
- Reviewing alternatives and their consequences to determine the best course of action.
- Using a special Power of Attorney giving us the authority to negotiate on your behalf with the IRS.
- Informing the IRS that as your representative, they must communicate only with us.
- Carefully reviewing all documents requested by the IRS.
- Negotiating with the IRS on the best possible solution to the problem.
For IRS help, representation, or a complementary consultation, please contact Sidney Goldin in our Dallas office at our IRS Help Hotline 214-635-2509.