Experienced Help When You Need It
Almost nothing compares to the panic and fear you feel upon receiving a notice from the IRS. Whether it is a personal or business audit or collection matter, a one-time project or a long-term case, it is imperative you have knowledgeable and skilled representation to shield you from the IRS. With more than 40 years of experience, our team leader – a former IRS agent – has an in-depth understanding of what it takes to resolve your problem, knows the complexities of the tax laws, and can provide the help you need to effectively navigate issues with the IRS. We take nothing for granted—that’s why we ask you the most pertinent questions to learn about your situation and get to the heart of your IRS matter.
Our highest priority is to shield you from the IRS and to negotiate the best possible outcome. We serve as your representative and are aggressive about preserving your rights with the IRS. The dedicated and experienced professionals at Goldin Peiser & Peiser take your case to the highest levels possible to resolve tax issues in your favor.
Goldin Peiser & Peiser has helped thousands of clients settle claims in the following areas:
- Representation before state taxing authorities
- Accounts receivable levies
- Offers in compromise
- Trust fund recovery penalty
- Installment agreements
- IRS audits
- Penalty abatements
- Innocent spouse relief
- Injured spouse allocations
- IRS voluntary disclosure program
- Passport Revocation
Protecting Your Interests
We help protect your financial interests and your rights while preventing IRS enforcement action by:
- Thoroughly reviewing your situation and the substance of the charges
- Reviewing alternatives and their consequences to determine the best course of action
- Using a special Power of Attorney giving us the authority to receive all notifications from the IRS, respond on your behalf, file appeals in a timely matter and negotiate on your behalf with the IRS
- Informing the IRS that it must communicate only with us, your representative
- Carefully reviewing all documents requested by the IRS
- Negotiating with the IRS on the best possible solution to the problem
For more information about our IRS Representation and Defense Services, please call 214-635-2498 or contact Sidney Goldin, CPA, Rick Lahr, CPA, Naveid Jahansouz, Esq. or Robin Forsythe, Esq. by filling out the form below.