Current businesses with multinational operations, as well as those that plan to pursue global opportunities, find that staying on top of changing regulatory, legislative and tax requirements is daunting.
Does your business operate beyond U.S. borders? Is it planning to go global in the future? If so, Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP’s International Tax Services team can help your business at every stage of its international journey, from initial planning through deployment of business operations. We can help you navigate the maze of global tax laws and regulations, stay compliant and plan strategically to structure your inbound and outbound business in the most tax-efficient manner.
Our International Tax Services include:
- Compliance for inbound and outbound multinational operations
- Cross-border restructuring, including entity selection and related U.S. tax planning
- Tax reform strategic planning, including GILTI, FDII and BEAT
- Foreign tax credit optimization
- Domestic withholding requirements and compliance
- Subpart F analysis and avoidance strategies
- Global mergers and acquisitions
- Transfer pricing studies and documentation
- IC-DISC tax planning and structuring
- Inpatriate and expatriate tax services, including foreign bank account and foreign asset reporting
- IRS resolution and penalty abatement
Our International Tax Services professionals possess the requisite expertise required to assist global companies operate efficiently, compliantly and profitably in countries around the globe. Whatever international arena you compete in, we deliver the strategic advantage you need.
For more information about our International Tax Services, please fill out the form below, or call 214-635-2498.