Forming a pass-through entity such as an S corporation or partnership, restructuring your business or preparing an exit strategy poses unique tax implications which must be fully understood up front and properly aligned with your company’s business plan.
At Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP, our Pass-through Entity Taxation Services specialists focus on minimizing your tax burden and keeping you and your business fully compliant within the parameters of your pass-through strategy. Through years of experience guiding clients in pass-through transactions of all sizes and scopes, we understand the specialized transactional, structural and compliance requirements, and navigate clients through the process toward success.
Our work begins by asking questions designed to promote a complete understanding of your entity and the objectives behind it. We take into account past and present issues, as well as future plans and objectives.
Our Pass-through Entity Taxation Services are designed to help you:
- Initiate and complete S corporation stock and debt basis planning
- Grasp partnership income and loss and distribution provisions in partnership agreements
- Reduce your current tax liability
- Maintain compliance
- Lower gains from ordinary income upon a principal’s exit
- Structure compensation arrangements to incentivize management
- Plan for distribution events related to earnings and profits
- Provide cash flow flexibility for selected stakeholders
- Account for legislative and regulatory developments as they occur
For more information about our Pass-through Entity Taxation Services, please fill out the form below, or call 214-635-2498.