- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants (NMSCPA)
- Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting 1992
Aaron’s Practice Area(s) Include:
“My love for accounting is evident in the work I perform for my clients. When I evaluate a plan, I always under-promise, but over-deliver.”
Aaron joined the Goldin Peiser & Peiser team in 2005, and currently works as a manager in attest services. He provides tax, consulting and attest services to a variety of privately held companies, including manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, franchisors and nonprofits.
Prior to joining Goldin Peiser & Peiser, Aaron spent 12 years working in various facets of audit services. His experience includes supervising staff and managing audit engagements.
Born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Aaron currently resides in Frisco, Texas. He is the proud father of three children. In his free time, he enjoys playing racquetball and officiating football games.
Learn more about Aaron by connecting with him on LinkedIn.