- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Texas Export Council, Treasurer
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Levine Academy Chairman Audit Committee
- Yavneh Academy Finance Committee Chair
- Dallas Jewish Community Foundation 2016 Professional Advisory Committee
- University of the Witwatersrand, Bachelor of Commerce Degree, 1976
- New York University, Master of Business Administration, 1979
Allan’s Practice Area(s) Include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Consulting
- Research & Development Studies
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Health Care – Medical & Dental
“For my clients, as in life, I strive to always add value to a situation, follow through on my commitments and be responsive in a timely manner.”
Allan began his career in public accounting in 1979, and is currently managing partner at Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP. His initiative, leadership, and responsiveness have been instrumental in assisting clients in various business challenges and opportunities within industries that include manufacturing and distribution, healthcare and construction. Allan has participated in numerous merger and acquisition transactions, combining knowledge of tax and business with extensive and direct practical experience. He guides clients through crisis situations, reorganizing through bankruptcy, and negotiating merger and acquisition transactions.
Prior to the establishment of Goldin Peiser & Peiser, Allan spent four years as a partner with Peiser & Peiser CPA, six years as owner of Allan M. Peiser CPA, two years as manager of profit planning at Neiman Marcus and two years as an in-charge auditor at Coopers & Lybrand. An experienced speaker, he is often called upon to lead discussions on topics such as practice startups, pension plan design, corporate mergers and acquisitions, budgeting and financial modeling.
Inspired by his brother Roy to pursue a career in accounting, Allan credits his success to his reliability, unwavering commitment and ability to add value to his services. He models these qualities after his father, who was a consummate example of loyalty and dependability. Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, Allan currently resides in Dallas, Texas with his wife, Janis. Together they have two grown daughters, Rebecca and Jaclyn. In his free time, he can be found watching the Dallas Cowboys, reading, traveling, hanging out with his friends, and enjoying good food.
Learn more about Allan by visiting him on LinkedIn.