- Association of Accounting Marketing
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Dallas Accounting Administrators (DAA)
- Association for Accounting Administrators (AAA)
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary of the Ambassador Council
- Public Relations Lead for the International Businss Council
- Leadership Frisco Class 17
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology & Sociology, 1990
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel - Maya Angelou”
Debbie joined Goldin Peiser & Peiser in 2011 as the director of business development and was responsible for connecting with potential clients and building and maintaining strategic partnerships.
In 2014 Debbie transitioned to the director of human resources where she is responsible for recruiting and hiring new employees, working with current employees on their professional development, and coordinating with Goldin Peiser & Peiser partners on organization strategies.
Prior to joining Goldin Peiser & Peiser, Debbie was the development director at Ann and Nate Levine Academy where some of her responsibilities included coordinating fundraisers, writing and administering grants, cultivating new and existing donors, and facilitating alumni association growth.
Debbie is a 1990 graduate of The University of Texas at Austin where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in both psychology and sociology. She currently resides in Frisco, Texas, and enjoys spending time with her family, reading and going to the movies.
Learn more about Debbie on LinkedIn.