- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Dallas CPA Society
- Graduate of Leadership Development Academy
- University of Texas at Dallas, Master of Science in Accounting, 2012
- University of Texas at Dallas, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, 2011
Helen joined Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP in 2013. As a tax manager, she provides tax and consulting services to diverse clients in various industries, with a focus on real estate and international taxation. She also assists high-net-worth individuals with tax planning and compliance under current tax laws and regulations.
Described by her colleagues as detail-oriented and result-driven, Helen was born to pursue a career in accounting. She views it as the “language of business” and feels great knowing that she can help to make a difference and contribute to the overall success of her clients. Helen is very grateful for the continued support from family and friends and believes it is a major reason for her own success. She also attributes her success to her strong will to succeed and determination to overcome obstacles.
Helen grew up in China and immigrated to the U.S. in the early 2000s. She currently resides in Plano, Texas. In her free time, she enjoys watching movies, listening to music, fishing, traveling and spending time with friends and family.