- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute for Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Garland Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Garland Class 34
- Global Audit Advisory Board
- University of Texas at Arlington, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance (2004)
- University of Texas at Arlington, Masters of Professional Accounting (2006)
Jason’s Practice Area(s) Include:
“I believe in providing my clients the same level of service they would expect from a “big four” firm, along with the continuity they have come to enjoy from the smaller firm environment.”
Jason has been with GPP since he began his career in 2007 as an assurance associate. In addition to serving as the partner in charge of the audit team, he is responsible for providing attest services to small businesses and partnerships in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, domestic and international distribution, and healthcare.
Jason’s inspiration to pursue a career in auditing came from his genuine love for numbers and inquisitive nature. His ability to focus on his work and remain persistent throughout a task has helped him develop into the successful accountant he is today.
Recently, Jason helped a company expand its service territory by performing due diligence on an acquisition target in Louisiana. In addition, his close observation helped a client save $30,000 in interest costs after finding an error in the way the company’s interest rate swap was set-up.
Jason was raised in Dallas and in his free time enjoys reading, cooking, working out, watching sports and participating in Spartan Races.
Learn more about Jason by connecting with him on LinkedIn.