- Certified Public Accountant
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Texas at Austin, Master of Professional Accounting, 2006
- Creighton University, Bachelor of Arts, 2000
Suzanne, who joined Goldin Peiser & Peiser in 2019, serves as its controller. As the controller, she is responsible for the company's financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, tax compliance, and various special analyses. Suzanne began her career as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers and spent ten years in various roles at a local insurance company.
Born in Minnesota and raised in Connecticut, she now lives with her husband James and three daughters Thalia, Caitlyn, and Madeleine in Allen, Texas. Her passions include music, hiking, traveling, reading, and spending time with her family.