- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce of Dallas/Fort Worth
- Board of Directors
- Former Chairman
- Former Vice Chairman, North America Region
Asian American Forum
- Board of Directors
Goodwill Industries of Dallas
- Former Board of Directors
University of North Texas
- Former Advisory Board Member
- National Taiwan University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Management, 1972
- University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business, Rotary Scholar with a concentration in finance and accounting, 1977
Ted’s Practice Area(s) Include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Forensic Accounting
- Business Consulting
- International Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
“I don’t just do the bare minimum. With every engagement, I look for areas where I can improve my service to maximize the benefit for my clients.”
Ted joined Goldin Peiser & Peiser in 2007 and is the firm’s primary resource in handling inbound and outbound tax implications and strategies for U.S. companies that do business with Asia and Asian companies that do business in the U.S. He is also experienced in the various business aspects of litigation support, forensic accounting and mergers and acquisitions.
As an active member in the Asian business community, Ted has had numerous opportunities to speak on various topics such as Taiwanese tax laws and going public in Taiwan. In May 2011, he participated on a panel at the worldwide Taiwanese CPA Conference and in November 2011, he spoke at Citibank’s International Business Series.
Since his career began almost 30 years ago, Ted has maintained a strong commitment to his clients’ best interests and financial well-being. He has helped many clients plan their strategy of acquiring a company as well as advised clients that were being acquired by another company. In addition, he has helped clients solve their international logistics problems and obtain equity investment.
Ted is known for his investigative mind, and credits his success to his hard work and ability to know his limits. He grew up in a small farming village in the middle of Taiwan and met his wife while working together in a Taiwanese company. They now reside in Plano, Texas, and have raised two terrific daughters together. In his free time, Ted enjoys traveling, golfing and reading.
Learn more about Ted by connecting with him on LinkedIn.